12 January 2014

A Blur

It seems like a small eternity has passed since last week. First of all, I got a job! Just like that, I'm employed again, and by an awesome local framing gallery! I have barely had time to process it... I'm a jumble of emotions. Of course I'm grateful and excited, but I'm also overwhelmed and sad to see my free time go bye-bye so soon...

My burst of creative energy early in the week paid off though, and I've already received my first commission for an Adventure Time-styled family portrait which I'm super stoked to start working on, and I've had lots of great feedback on my new birth announcement designs. ♥

Adventure Time Family Portrait
$50 for a couple and pet (more pricing options available)
 
See this and more customizable birth announcement designs by moi!

My first order of business is to see what is realistic for me to take on with my new full-time work schedule... On my radar is everything from Roller Derby to Scoutaroo to LEP to creating a children's book (not to mention keeping up with a giant pile of mail). I have to figure out what projects I can even keep doing before I look into starting anything new. So, sadly things may quiet down around here again while I establish a new routine to work off of. Things are just changing so rapidly!! I'm seriously ready for life to be boring again, haha.

How has your 2014 been going so far?

♥ Ciara Kay

1 comment: