12 March 2013

10 Crafty Ways to Spruce Up your Mail

Things are moving kinda slow around here since I've started working at real jobs again! I have also felt a lack of inspiration in my own mail art... keeping up with the letters themselves is enough of a challenge after LetterMo! So I've complied a little list of  a few mail project picks from my Pinterest board "Snail Mail" to inspire all of us. Enjoy!

1 • Doily Envelopes

via

2 • Nesting Doll Envelopes

via

3 • Kraft Paper & White Ink

via

4 • Fancy Folding

via

5 • Let your cards hold your envelopes!

via

6 • Pocket Folder Envelope

via

7 • Make Letters into Books

via

8 • Make Books into Letters

via

9 • Put Google Maps to Work

via

10 • Think Outside the Mailbox

via
♥ Ciara Kay

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, so many great ideas! :D I'm off to making envelopes and writing letters! I love inspirational boosts like this, thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, wonderful ideas!
    (And I see my hand there!)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, Yes, that's you. ;) I thought that girl had a brilliant idea.

      Delete