04 March 2013

Extraterrestrial Abductions Day is March 20

...you know you need a card for your weird Uncle Dennis for this special holiday, right? You're welcome.

These will go to print this week and there will be a limited number available in the shop!


Next month's Bizarre Holiday Card will be for Secretary's Day! That one is far less obscure, but as an administrative assistant it has a special place in my heart so I have to make a design for it of course.

This weekend I pulled a muscle during Derby team photos (we are hardcore even when we take pictures), went to market and got farm eggs & honey, spent an afternoon at my parent's house, and watched "Sinister" with my roommates & some of their buddies. Actually, I had already seen it so I slept through most of it, but it was better than trying to sleep through it in the next room... alone... in the dark... with muffled screams and a creepy soundtrack to keep me from falling asleep...

Anyway, it was a productive weekend for me. Howabout you?

♥ Ciara Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment